Sunday 28 March 2010

2nd & 3rd batch shed n feeding

It been a while since my 2nd n 3rd batch of corn hatched. There are now already had their 1st shed. I'm having trouble to feed my amel motley as she still do not want to feed. Somehow an advices from the pro breeder advice me not to be panic as they can stand without food for 2 months.


Frozen Pinkies
Mice pinkies
Snakes Food
Motley Het Snow
Amel Motley(Not for Sale)
Snow



Snow Motley(Not For Sale)
Snow swallowing pinky
Another snow


I glad to say. I think I'm the first person In Brunei successful to produce snow, Snow Motley, Amel Motley in Brunei. I'm sure, other morph will come out too one day. My goal is to produce some other corn morph one day. Few targets I have in mind. "The Snow Striped" and "ghost stripe". I believe everyone too can breed corn snakes, So let hope some others corn keeper in Brunei can breed it to0. So at least I can trade with them with corn morph which I do not have.


No comments:

Post a Comment