Sunday 20 March 2011

Pueblan Milk Babies

Finally the pueblan eggs hatched after impatience waiting for 63 days. Its my 1st ever Milksnakes baby hatchling. Been trying to breed Pueblan Since last season without success and this year I cannot be deny again. My adult female breeder laid 7 eggs, Out of that 7 eggs, Only two is fertile and the rest 5 eggs is infertile..Kima..










So damn happy leh that I finally managed to breed Milksnakes. So far I have never heard anyone that manage successful breed Milksnakes in Brunei. So My guess. This is the 1st Pueblan milksnakes that born in Brunei. As for that. Im keeping both for my future breeder.

Be Sure to check my next post. Corn Snakes Babies are coming. Don't know exactly what morph to be expect. But I'm sure Amel, Anery, Motley and Ghost morph are definitely will be available. Book it fast. Email me mharvinl@gmail.com. It will be gone fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment