Monday 9 May 2011

Colubrids Season 10/11 Milk n Corn updates

Its Been months since they were all hatched. The Pueblan had shed three time so far and Corn had shed twice. I can say. The milk n corn have grown quite beautiful. Most of if also have a very good appetite. Especially the Motley Morph. This morph feeding greedily. Didn't expect it turn up that greedy as last season I had feeding difficulty with Motley Morph.

Pueblan Milk Snakes
Motley Corn Snakes
Anery Corn Snakes
Ghost Stripe Corn Snakes


This Tangerine Honduran Babies is too beautiful not to show again. I got 1.2 for this Tangerine. Even they were in deep shed. The color is still so awesome.

Male Tangerine
Female Tangerine 1
Female Tangerine 2



And finally. Another Ball python had laid another clutch. Its my 3rd clutches so far. Its super awesome I tell u. Its my female Bumble Bee. This is one of the clutches I been waiting. She was breed with 2 male. 1.0 Pastel and 1.0 Mojave.





Didnt expect she will laid 8 eggs. Damn. So nice. I think Mojave Bumblee Bee or Killer Bee will Finally In Brunei when this clutches finally hatch in 2 months and its Local Captive Breed. Not import ah. Sak kali kamu eh. Brunei Born triple Morph Ball python kali ni ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment