Saturday 16 July 2011

1st and 2nd Ball Clutch

I know i know. I havent been updating. My 1st n 2nd clutch of Ball python already shed and feed. As u all know that. My 1st clutch I got 3 mojave and 4 normal whereas my 2nd clutch that i breed with 3 male to a normal female was eventually sire by Lesser. From that pairing I got 0.1 lesser and 4 normal from that clutch.

Normal

Mojave

Mojave

Above pictures is from my 1st clutch. All the normal from that clutch had already been sold except the Mojave. And the pictures below is from 2nd clutch.

Lesser
Yes, I finally got a female Lesser. She's my hold back. Will be keeping n raise her so hopefully I will breed her one days, All her others sibling that is just a normal morph ball python. That also had been sold.



Finally the 3rd clutch had also hatched. Its from my 0.1 Bumblebee. I'm keeping it a secretly in the mean time. I know its the nicest clutch ever. WoW damn nice lah that 3 rd clutch. U want to know..
GO andat andat dinding lah macam itu Nizam. Dia andat dinding and ter ayok ayok pintu rumah aku sampai gagar lah. Terblow lagi ia...hahahaha. Memang ko terror. U the Man.



No comments:

Post a Comment