Saturday 3 September 2011

Update on Milk Snakes hatched this Season

Been Wondering what happen to my this season Milk hatchling both Honduran and Pueblan? Oh all the babies are doing fine. in fact they are being greedy and growing. I didn't sell any of those babies and keeping all as hold back for my future breeder.


0.1 Pueblan hatched on 19/3/11
1.0 Pueblan Hatched on 19/3/11
1.0 Honduran Hatched on 5/5/11
Honduran Tangerine Milksnake
Feeding on Hooper Mice now
Pueblan Also on Hooper Mice

I say. All My milksnakes are healthy and active. This is all from my own breeding this season. I might breed again Milk snakes for this upcoming season. Not Milk snakes only. Corn Snakes too.

Some people do ask me. Do i need incubator to hatched my Snakes eggs? Hahahaha... Sampit saja rumah. Some people do but I dont. Malas tah ku. Nda jua payah incubator. Apa ingat talur ayam?.. Hatched jua semua. Beratus jua udah babies snakes ku hatched. Panas jua kali di Brunei ani. Negeri orang sajuk atu memanglah. Tapi kalau kan act pro.. Boleh pulang di pakai. Rasa rasahan pro lah tu ikut ikutan SnakeBytes TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment