Sunday 23 August 2009

Are you into Venomous snake?

One of my collection, Monocled cobra, definitely not for beginner keeper. I'm not really into venomous snake, So far this is the only Venomous snake that caught my eyes when I saw it, I'm smart Snake's keeper, I never touch or hold this snake, just adore her beauty. One Bite and without treatment, I say Bye bye to you. You are DEAD.



Tell me if you think she is not catchy?



Albino Thai Monocled cobra



Wild Wagler's Pit Viper (Saw this on coconut tree)



Wild Banded Kraits or Bungarus



Friends bring her to my house to help him to identify what species



Bungarus species contain neurotoxic venom that is 16 times more potent than cobra venom. Krait venom is extremely powerful and quickly induces muscle paralysis.


No comments:

Post a Comment