Tuesday 25 August 2009

Latest little baby

From Bill and Sara offspring.


How Tiny


2 Months Plus+



Confirm Tame


Brunei Captive Breed


Female Baby Joey


So do you want to own a baby Glider? I might release her, end of this month or 2nd week of September, depend on her growing rate.
Sara and Bill just gave Birth one offspring this time, Originally, Planning to keep her, But on second thought, I don't have her pair, and I don't like the idea of Inbreeding as it carry bad genes. Thinking of swapping with other Joey, But I doubt anyone have baby Joey with the same size yet In Brunei.
So I'm selling but Before you commit to own one, Google and Read glider care sheet and it behavior then decide, I only have one, So a lot of intention needed for them not to get bored and if you are ready Just hit me an email.


PS-Serious inquiries. I don't have time for Bullshitter's and time waster


No comments:

Post a Comment