Saturday 30 October 2010

Updates On My 0.1 Butter Ball Python

Its been two almost three years since I acquired my Butter Morph Ball Python. Butter Morph is a co-dominant mutation a close related to lesser ball python when compared their color to each other, I myself sometimes confuse by that two morph. If two butter breed together. A white color Snakes(super Butter or Blue Eyes Leucistic) will be produce. This Butter Ball python of mine is a slow eater female that only feed mice as yearling, Yet till now she still only feed smaller mice and occasionally dwarf hamster.


Butter Ball python


Currently Weight 1116grams as at
30th October10

This butter Female had 50/50 chance being breed as she still underweight to be breed, although minimum weight for breeding Ball python female is 1.2kg suggested by some pro breeder. which she still lack 84grams to reach 1.2kg, But yet I will wait her to weight as heavy as possible as breeding season still not long way from over, most probably if she reach 1.4kg to 1.5kg that if she do not fast, then will be trying to breed her. My target is to breed her with 1.0 Mojave to get that clean Blue eyes lucy, a white color snakes.




On the same day, My pied just shed so I just offer her mice to eat, I did not wait for her to poo after shed as I know she wont poo as she poo before she was on shedding mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment