Sunday 3 October 2010

Updates on my Albino Ball Python after 3 years


Ball python is one of my favorites among all the python snakes. There are docile and easily tame python. This Albino Ball python is the 1st ever Ball python morph in my collection. He is an male Albino Morph of an ball python. I acquired him in 07/08. He was approximately about 100grams when he first landed In Brunei and most probably the first ball python morph reach to Brunei. I can tell you that, I waited probably 6 months for this fellow to arrived. I was kinda almost giving up on him as I though he will never actually reach Brunei after a long time period.

Albino Ball python. Pictures taken April 2008

Look How he grown
1.3kg as at 3rd October 2010






Albino Ball python Morph was first produces and proven recessive genetics gene in 1992 by Bob Clark Reptiles. Yet It still one of the favorites mutation among the ball python collector. The price of albino Ball python had drop since and since that few Number of Albino Ball python make way to Brunei reptiles collector now and from my knowledge I believe there are between 5 to 7 heads of albino ball python are now in Brunei with privates reptiles collector. They might be more but who know as It become affordable now to own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment