Wednesday 22 December 2010

Two Plus One

What do you know. My Shtct Leopard Geckos laid another 2 eggs and the others female laid one eggs. Well I actually didn't realize that this female laid their eggs. Not really concentrate in Leopard Geckos nowadays. Maybe snakes keeping really is my main keeping attention. From the look of the eggs, two eggs look fertiles to me and the other one eggs seem infertile. But I just incubate them all and just wait if the interfile looking egg turn yellowish or gone bad.




At the same days, I feed 0.1 pinstripe heavily to insure that she had enough fats if she become gravid and maybe lays for me a lot of eggs as I been breeding her will My 1.0 Mojave and 1.0 Pastel.




In the same days too, I managed to saw some action between my 1.0 Mojave and 0.1 Bumble bee. So far this pair had been mating for more that 10 times If I'm not mistaken.



Overall I'm quite satisfied in this year breeding project, as few of my snakes already mated. Corn, Milk and Ball python. What ever It was let see in this coming few months. Maybe and Maybe only some local Morph snake will be Born in Brunei.

To my Bruneian friends and My reader who celebrate Christmas. I wish you Jingle bell Jingle bell Jingle all the Way. A happy Merry Christmas for you and Your love one. Viper Out \m/ and olo to you too..keh keh keh ngeh ngeh ngeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment