Tuesday 28 December 2010

What a nice surprise

Just few days ago, on my last post. I mention I found 2 +1 eggs of leopard Geckos in my Leo enclosure. Well what do you know, they just hatched today. They must have been in the enclosure for quite sometimes. I just skip the long wait of the leo incubation time. Man!! they just hatched after few days I removed them. They sure can hatched with whatever substances. Although I wont dare to risk it incubate it like that.


Babies SHTCT
Hatched 28th Dec 2010
So this is my 6 babies leopard I ever hatched. I'm not really an Leopard geckos person but I do keep some in my collection. What I'm going to do with this babies. Im not sure yet, I'm thinking to give it to my brother for him to keep.

At the same days, After the pinstripe just finish shedding, the previous night, I let my male Mojave in her enclosure. It didnt take long for the action going on. That her six locked so far.


1.0 Mojave X 0.1 Pinstripe

And Finally, THe 1.0 Lesser is on breeding mode.



Finally after 2 months trying to make him mate with few of my female ball python. He finally lose his virginity with my female Reduced pattern. What a relieve. He is not incompetent after all. After this will let the lesser rest for few day and will try to mate her with the 0.1 pastel. Wow Lesser pastel in the making.


No comments:

Post a Comment