Monday 25 April 2011

Corn Babies Season 10/11 Part One-Indvidual

Corn Babies that recently hatched had eaten at least 5 meal now. Just going to show you individual morph from each Morph that hatched. Amel didn't manage to take her pictures as It was taken by new owner.

Classic Corn Snakes
Anery/Black Albino
Motley
Snow
0.1 Ghost Stripe
1.0 Ghost Stripe

1.0 Ghost stripe and 0.1 Ghost stripe doesn't look similar to me. Could it be 1.0 Ghost Stripe is also Amel Ghost Stripe. Hmm I dont know. Maybe perhaps.

Okay. Let move on. Now: Part two of corn babies are coming. Two had already pips. It was A pairing of 1.0 Amel X 0.1 Anery. Well I didnt actually planned to breed this 0.1 Anery as she was never been hibernate. But I just want to prove my theory that only male need to be hibernate to insure his sperm fertility. Yes. My theory is right but the result from that pairing wasn't to great. Too many infertile eggs. In fact, the female Anery laid 13 eggs and Only 7 are fertile. So I think. Female can be breed without hibernation but with result of 50/50 eggs will be infertile.



Total of 33 eggs still on the way.


The three Long eggs on the left is Honduran Milk Snakes eggs. Honduran Milksnakes is also my 1st time breeding. It expected to hatch early next Months. You want to see what else will be hatching..Hmm Stay tune n wait for my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment