Friday 29 April 2011

Corn Babies Season 10/11 Part Two

4th Clutch Corn snakes just recently hatched. It was pairing of 1.0 Amel X 0.1 Anery. There were actually 13 eggs laid. But only 6 was fertile. It hatched on day 51 of incubation. Didnt actually expect that it will hatched that soon as my last three clutches hatched on day 58.



Normal
Using My Camera phone so pic a bit Blur

What with the Normal Morph? Morph God Out of White Color? Statistically 25% Snow 25% Amel, 25% Amel and 25% Normal will be produce from this clutch. No Snow and no Anery. Just look at it. Normal and Amel only. three Normal and two Amel and One I think was Normal(dead) The dead Corn Could be drown as she however slits the bottom of her shell under the buried vermiculite..Hehhehe I must have accidently turn that egg upside down(My bad).

Another Ball python laid her eggs on the 28/04/11. Five good looking eggs. Wow!! Another Ball python Clutch. Syok eh. She was breed with three other male. 1.0 pastel, 1.0 Mojave and 1.0 Lesser platinum.





I don't know what to expect from this clutch. I'm hoping it will be a lesser babies. What ever it is. I still be happy. At least I accomplish my goal in breeding it.
Next next week. Will be expecting a Honduran Milk snakes to hatch as now is days 50 today in incubation. It is also my 1st ever Honduran clutch. Damn I like it lah, even though only 3 eggs are fertile on that clutch, but who care. At least I managed to increase my Honduran milk snakes collection. Expensive kali ah Honduran Milk Snakes. Ko cuba bali lah.





1 comment:

  1. Awww, you have a great collection! I'm also a reptiles/spiders lover :) Keep updating your blog, I really want to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete