Friday 7 October 2011

Normal Ball Python

U heard about the craze of Ball Python Mutation? Those Banana, Orange Dream, Fire, Ultramel, Albino etc and those double gene, tripe gene like Blue Eyed Leucistic, Super Black Pastel, Queenbee, Killer Bee, Butter Spinner. Those just insane mutation. But for newbie. Keeping high end designer ball python as 1st timer. Hmm i wont recommend that unless u sure know how to take care of it.

As for beginner or 1st timer in keeping Ball python. My recommend will be a regular normal Ball to start with. Why? its Cheap n affordable. But unless u want spend thousand for designer mutation ofcoz, then go buy those designer morph.


My 1st Normal Ball Python Male
One of many Female Ball I keep

Babies Normal Ball Python
Normal Ball python

I have this Normal Babies Ball Python for sale. male n female available. If u interested. Email me at mharvinl@gmail.com. Be quick, It will be gone very soon. If booked..hmm.. 1st come 1st serve lah..

Recently people ask.. eh Marvin. Napa ko nda buat show? My answer: Im not crocodile, asal offer ambil. asal offer ambil. Bailk balik jua show ani. Baik nda buring orang karang? I rejected few show.. antah 4-5 kali udah this year. So crocodile yg menugap. Crocodiles bah, althou bapa ku pelihara banyak buaya, reptiles jua tu. I make one time this year. Atu pun give face, mun inda, malas tah ku. Walau pun kan promo, nda jua payah ku balik balik kan di tunjuk kan, sama jua tu karang binatang nya and also I done it all. Got nothing to prove. I will do it. But see the right timing lah. once in a while okay lah. Liat lah cemana. one more thing, Yg two face atu. Baik tah bawa facial mua atu, Bida usul nya macam dinasour, pun reptiles jua tu. olo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I love ball pythons! I had one as a pet as a kid, I'd love to have one again.

    ReplyDelete