Thursday 3 November 2011

Latest Clutch

I just hatched another clutch. A well satisfying clutch. Not a very good odds but well satisfied clutch indeed. Its from pairing of Pastel x Pinstripe. Female pinstripe drop 5 eggs from that Pairing. From that 5 eggs I got,


0.1 Pinstripe
2.0 Pastel
1.0 Orange Ghost
0.1 Normal.( See the comparison between Ghost on the left and Normal on the Right)

2.3 sex ratio I say, its still okay lah. The odds pairing in book. I should have gotten Lemon Blast. But I miss that out. So now, where the hell that Ghost come from? hehe.. After looking at the possibility. Both parent sure carry the gene of Ghost/Hypo morph. So I miss even greater jackpot. The Ghost Lemon Blast. but never mind. There always next Season. Since both parent carry the gene of ghost meaning all the babies are 66% poss Het Ghost. At least that the bonus.

My Ball Breeding for season 10/11 are finally over. So far this season, I believe I hatched few number of morph. I believe I'm the 1st Bruneian that produce Pastel, Mojave, Lesser Platinum, Ghost, Pinstripe Morph and lot of normal. Prove me wrong. But i doubt I'm wrong, They are other but I did it 1st. woo haa woo haa. Not to mention some other double gene that I hatched too.

Season 11/12 for Ball and Colubrids are on the way now. Let see if more n more snakes born In Brunei next years. So no need to do this pre order pre order or those people yang trying to smuggle ah. Baru ko tahu kana rampas parcel mu. Apa rasa nya? Panas telinga tu eh barang kana rampas. So yang berkenaan atu. Apa Rasa nya? Cuba tah cerita. Atu baru terror. Oh lupa ku mention. Yg dinosour befacial atu. Ambil tah ko eh show arah keraja mu atu. Asak tah ko eh. Nda payah nipu gtau NADA if kan mengambil event atu. Agatah asak uleh mu. Lebih baik ku tidur.



No comments:

Post a Comment