Tuesday 26 January 2010

Corn Breeding project 09/10

sorry been long time no update. Just a brief update on my corn breeding project. 3 corn had already laid eggs. Anery, Dannysia Amel stripe and Snow Corn . Unfortunately 2 female corn had not been successful, Reverse okeetee and my Amel Stripe. Anery laid 20 eggs, Dannysia Amel Stripe laid 6 eggs + one slugs and snow laid 9 eggs with 2 slugs. Now I have 35 fertile eggs and 3 infertile.


Anery Laid on the 14th January 2010
Bearded Dragon Eggs
Only 2 fertile Beardie eggs
9 Snow Corn eggs
6 Danny Sia Amel Stripe Eggs
Amel Stripe & Snow Eggs Corn Together
20 Anery Corn Eggs
Slugs
This where I keep them

Still waiting for my Milksnakes project whether that have been successful too and My Albino Ball breeding project. So far I'm sure will have 35 new baby corn. Whatever morph come out on those corn. I'm happy with it, I will say I'm glad It paid off after long process.


No comments:

Post a Comment