Saturday 2 January 2010

Blood Blood Blood

You guys must have been wondering what hell me and edpets been goofing around with each other Chatbox message with Blood blood blood. Now is the time to reveal what we actually mean. In herps term meaning is "Blood Python". They are three sub species know for blood python. Borneo Blood Python(Python Breitensteini), Sumatran Blood python(Python Curtus) and Malayan Red Blood python(Python Brongersmai). Blood python in the wild habitats can be found in rain forest where it found in marshes, swamp and along a river banks and stream.


Malayan Blood Python
Very Beautiful Malayan Blood python
Can Be found In Malaysia
3 months old Python

Sumatran Blood Python
1.0 Black Blood
3 months old Black Blood Python


Okay, I just got myself a new pair of Blood Python. Actually I'm suppose to put them in quarantine, not to disturb them but when i offered them food they strike an eat. An female Malayan Blood and male Sumatran Black Blood. Both this blood are captive snakes breed by some breeder from overseas. My oh my, I'm telling u guys. They are just so so beautiful. especially the Sumatran blood.
Borneo blood python can be found in Brunei but to find it wasn't that easy. I use to keep an adult wild caught Borneo Blood python But she went to heaven as she starved herself to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment