Wednesday 30 December 2009

Oh my god, my last post

Sadly to inform reader, this going to be last post for this year. So goodbye year 2009 and hello 2010. Year 2009 so far had been great. With the birth of my 1st daughter I couldn't ask for more from god how happy I'm in Year 2009 had been for me.

My Reptiles shows this year started from Yayasan school early 2009, then Qlap Mall Reptiles show, then Chung Hwa school Fun Fair and finally the DST carnival early December. Most of it I say are very encouraging response from the public with some people finally aware of this misunderstood creature. I saw few people started collecting this exotics creatures and begin their addiction in collecting this animals. My wish for this keeper is never give up in this hobby.

During this year too, I had rejected few invitation to participate in exotics animals showcase due to unforeseen circumstances. That was last June Penaga Highland Funfair, Agriculture expo last November and Mediahub Showcase this year. Hopefully Next Year if i was invited again I will try my best to participate.

Before I'm signing off for the new year. I Wish to share something: As the year ends. Don't count what you lost, Cherish what you have, forget the past, Planned and gained for upcoming year, the past can never be return but the future may still fulfill what you had loss.

Wishing everyone and their families. Happy advances new year with prosperous New Year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment