Tuesday 8 December 2009

Western Hognose

Anyone keeping Western Hognose here? Western Hognose is rear fang snakes but harmless to human. Been Keeping this female hog for almost 2 years now. She is just a regular normal morph Western hognose. Her body is rattle snake like but cool in a way. I occasionally feed her mice, toads, frog and baby quails. Been wanting to increase my collecion of hognose for sometimes. I do have an eye of getting an albino hognose, but that cost a bomb still. an anaconda Hognose can easily cost US$4500 in the States.


117 grams
Western Hognose

Anyone that been to my show hardly seen her coz I hardly bring her to the show. One of my favorite in the collection. Next year, I'm planning to breed her for the 1st time. I miss breeding her this year because she haven't reach her minimum weight and Something had happen too which why I cant breed her this yr. Just wait for next year if u planning to own one of this. Im sure I be selling if I do have the babies. For sure cheap. Brunei Captive breed kali ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment