Monday 14 December 2009

Snow Corn Snakes weekend happy Day

Another Happy day again. This time is Snow Corn turn. Paired my 0.1 snow with edpets 1.0 snow. It take almost one hours for the male courting and start mating. Its my 0.1 snow 1st locked this season. Where as edpets 1.0 snow already locked with few female including Danny94 0.1 Amel Stripe. Corn Snakes breeding season so far had work according to plan.


1.0 snow &0.1 Snow
Trying to lock
Locked
1.0 snow hemipenis in 0.1 snowDone with sperm splashing around

From that pairing will be expecting 100% snow. A double morph corn. most probably will be expecting eggs in January if my 0.1 snow do become gravid from that mating. In the same time I took pictures of my Beardie too and updates on how my beardie eggs doing so far.



My Smaller 1.0 Red & Gold Bearded DragonAll 23 beardie eggs
Infertile
Eggs Storage now
Dustbin

So all the beardie eggs is infertile as what I expected. So no beardie baby this season. Feeding my female heavily now to gained back her weight and add some reptiles calcium and vitamin that she lost when producing those infertile eggs.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment