Wednesday 16 December 2009

New Purchase and Tarantula Updates

It been a while since I last updates on tarantula I had purchased. Even though I'm not that crazy so much in Tarantula keeping as my addiction in Snakes keeping still have greater impact on my life. I did Somehow purchase another tarantula again at DST Carnival. It not that expensive compare to buying an designer snakes. So why not, Keeping and buying one more tarantula wont waste my time and making me poor anyway.

Mexican RedKnee
She grow Bigger now
Her color Showing up now

So I heard someone had bigger Tarantula than mine. So what? Im Still new in Tarantula keeping, infact its only been 6mths I think. Being the first purchased was the Mexican Redknee then Salmon pink after that then last month Rosehair and early this month Mexican Fireleg. If I can get it to size I believe so do everyone that keeping it. But Comparing Size from different species is kinda not fair. How do you compare Chihuaha dog VS Great Dane dog or Norwegian forest Cat VS local cat or Siberian Tiger VS Sumatran Tiger or Burmese VS Ball, Not fair right? It Should be with the same species. For Eg. Redknee Vs Redknee, Rose hair VS Rose Hair some thing like that.

Chilean RoseHair
Almost the same Size like before
Around 10cent size
Brazilian Salmon Pink Birdeater
This Salmon pink grow very slow or was this last August Pictures..keh keh keh
Newly purchased Mexican Fireleg
Color Start Showing now(Just Molted)

Among the Tarantula that i owned, I say, I like the Mexican Species the most. They are beautiful creature if you ask me. Won't Mind to collect few more of that Mexican Species. I heard Mexican Flameknee, Mexican Orange beauty, Mexican Golden Redrump, Mexican Redleg and most of the Mexican Tarantula Species are one of the prettiest among the tarantula species and they are docile too. So If u have another of those Mexican Tarantula (Brachypelma) for sale. leave a message in my chat box or email me. Not too expensive I hope. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment