Tuesday 22 December 2009

Latest little pets

Got myself 13 new dwarf last Sunday. Some dude selling it to me with a decent price. Its maybe my exciting message I got that day. My new pet dwarf hamster. Dwarf make an exciting, tiny, cute animals that make fantastic pet for just everyone especially families and children. These little creature are found in China, Mongolia and Russia. Hamster needs a properly and balanced diet. The best way to start with healthy diet is commercial hamster food and constant supply of fresh water.


My New 13 dwarf hamster
Cute Little DwarfBlack
Mottled
Albino
Agouti


Since I got new pets dwarf, I Introduce all my dwarf to my current pets, Let them mingle and make new friends. Some are friendly some are not, Some how i never dare to hold dwarf coz they are usually bitey, I usually use a tong to carry n transfer them.


Agouti meet gals(Normal Ball)
Mottled meet Bees
Hello!!Playing death


Hahahaha. Another day of my Ball python feeding day. Sorry rodents lover. Ball python got to eat to survive. I do not like to keep or breed this rodents, I usually purchases it on weekly basic. So can you imagine how many little friends they have to see all this time. Somehow. Dwarf hamster smell always make my ball python go wild crazy especially those ball python that on fasting mode.


0.1 Bees
0.1 Normal
Reduced Pattern love albino dwarf hamster
Mojave and MottledSave me, help me I'm Cute(Albino meet Albino)
Butter Ball Python

Even captive bred ball pythons sometimes refuse to eat, fasting for a couple of months. As long as body weight and condition are maintained, this is not problematic. If your snake stops eating, carefully examine the husbandry, handling, health, and environment of the snake to make sure stress isn't the culprit. You may want to feed your snakes hamster or gerbil. You always wait for a few months if your snakes stop eating before assist feeding those ball and only if they lose a substantial amount of weight . In some case, assist feeding is the only option to getting ball python to eat, but should not be attempt unless you know what you are doing.

3 comments:

  1. hahha.. now this is a funny post, bro.. nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.. need some changes on the post. Balik balik sudah feeding post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope rodents lover don't get offended..

    ReplyDelete