Thursday 10 December 2009

Another Snakes happy moment

I'm super excited in the pairing. Been waiting to add my corn stripped morph collection for sometimes. It my 1.0 Ghost/hypo Stripped first breeding season. My ghost/hypo stripped Cornsnakes so far is the most expensive corn that I owned currently and being the smallest among all my male breeder collection. Lately he being trying hard to mate with others female with failure result and he finally today knew how to do it.


Amel Stripped & Ghost/hypo Stripped
He finally did it
Two Tail
Sperm Splash
Albino & Normal lock too5th Lock this season
Just to make sure

From that Corn pairing. Will Get 100% Stripped with Het For Snow or Het For Hypoamel. After they done mating. I reward both pairing. I shut their mouth with a day old chicken. Resting them for 3 days and start mating them again, will continue doing that routine till the female show sign of gravid. In the mean time too, I feed my others ball python as well.

Amel StrippedGhost/Hypo StrippedReduced Pattern Ball pythonMojave Ball PythonPastel Ball Python

Another days of excitement. My Corn breeding project is getting more exiting now. Few already have mated. I guess for snakes hobbyist. You don't have to import any corn snakes now to Brunei. If all the cornsnakes successfully laid fertile eggs n hatched my guess will be expecting at least the total of 100 heads of corn next March with that 5 female corn that is breeding now. I can supply it to u hehehe. Just wait, I will sell it once they laid eggs and hatched. So Malaysian Importer, You don't need to import from The States anymore. I can supply to you cheap cheap, but in quantity, for sure your freight charges wont be that high.

No comments:

Post a Comment