Friday 18 December 2009

Another Joey???

Check this out. Was Giving a treat of mealworm to my glider, when I noticed the pouch of Sara was slightly bigger. I couldn't see anything inside yet. I suspect she having a baby inside her pouch.

Sara(Female Glider)
That her pouch
Can you see it. Its bigger
3years old female

Hopefully I'm right that she having a baby and will see it in January if she indeed having baby coz by January if baby joey is inside her pouch it will become so obvious as the baby is growing bigger and wont fully fit inside her tiny pouch with baby joey tail easily spotted. will update her status next month if she is indeed having a baby. Brandon don't worry I wont forget i still owe you one joey. For those want to inquires if I'm selling her joey. I'm not going to sell it yet. So please dont ask. I will let u guys know ONLY if it available for sale..


No comments:

Post a Comment