Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bearded Dragon

One of my few reptiles collection The Red & Gold Bearded Dragon. One of the stunning and beautiful creature in reptiles world. Red & Gold morph have it own unique thru it color.












After keeping reptiles for few years now. I glad to say I feel satisfaction when keeping them. I really hope reptiles enthusiastic in Brunei will keep on growing. I have pictures below juvi beardie is up for grab and not the Above pictures my Red & Gold. Any one that interested in keeping them. Be quick coz I only have limited number of beardie for sale


Orange Het Hypo
Orange Het Hypo
Yellow Het Hypo
Yellow Het Hypo



So anyone that interested in keeping this agamids species. Email me..Just look at the pictures above, that the one and I wont email u back with more pictures. oh ya, One more thing, Reserved is not in my dictionary. Who pay 1st he get it 1st. and those that waste my time previously.. Hahahaa. When you want something from me now. From now on you have to buy from the pet shop. So you will know how expensive they will sell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment