Saturday 5 June 2010

Update on my recent Leopard Geckos Hatchling

It been a week plus now since my 1st geckos hatched. All are healthy and start feeding now. On top of that their color start showing now. Yellow and tangerine color start showing which make SHTCT is one of the beautiful morph in Leopard Geckos.









So what you think the morph of this geckos. Normal or SHTCT. My eye say it is indeed a shtct. I still have some geckos eggs waiting to be hatched.
For those people that are curios how leopard geckos look like. Come to Penaga Highland Game on the 19th June at Penaga. I will be bringing in few of those Geckos to be shown. Its your lose if you didn't show up coz you cant see it live variety of morph geckos and on top of that some variety of corn, ball.king, milk and many others are going to be display too. So siapa nda dapat datang. Rugi tah ko tu. Liat gambar saja memanjang.

No comments:

Post a Comment