Friday 23 July 2010

Maktab Sains Fun Fair

Last weeks on the 18th July 2010.I held an reptiles show at Maktab Sains Brunei. I think the crowd was not Bad. Kai'pet and Small Animall77 was there too helping out. My day start at 8.30am and lasted till 5.00pm. The day itself was tiring and fun and enjoyable with all the nonsense. I not gonna write all the detail about the show but you can read the article
In Borneo Bulletin and Brunei Times Newspaper on the 19th July Monday Issue.
The Crowd
Red & Gold Bearded Dragon
Mexican Black Kingsnakes
Variety Morph of Corn Snakes(brandon snakes)
Variety Of Leopard Geckos





Overall, I was satisfy with the outcome. Going to have one or two Reptiles show only for this year. I lazy to have too many show. To many show will bored people too. I will just concentrate in Breeding, Let people do the show. They promote and I sell. I think that is smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment