Sunday 25 July 2010

My wish List

As an reptiles hobbyists, I do have some reptiles that I wish to have but still cant get hold on them. This two morph Snakes are on of my wish list. I will be happy If I could get either one of them. The Anery and the Snow ahemm ahemm ahem. Snow is very expensive that I know. I will be extremely in cloud nine even If I only manage to get the Anery ahem ahem ahem.


Anery(Pictures Taken From Internet)
Snow (Pictures Taken from Internet)

Hey, you Never Know. I actually just got one reptiles that I wish to own since year 06/07. She still in quarantine. Been Searching for that species for very very long time. I Finally got her. If you wish to know what it was. Wait for my next next post before I will reveal it. If I forgot. Then I might did it on purpose.
Good thing I share for myself only lah. If you insists want to know. Let me free kick your ass twice with my boot. I geram want to kick something since World Cup finish and It bored me as no live football match is on TV now. Then I let you know..hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment