Monday 9 August 2010

Sorting My Ball python

It almost breeding season for ball python. Im still thinking which to which. I don't have that much to breed but I think I'm okay. The pictures below is just a brief plan what I had in mind. Will change again when I think I have other plan.


1.o Albino X 0.1 Normal= 100% Het Albino1.0 Albino X 0.1 Albino= 100% Albino


Undecided Male X 0.1 Pastel

1.0 Mojave and 1.0 Pastel x Reduced Patten= trying to get Mojave and pastel
1.0 Mojave X 0.1 Butter= Blue Eyes Lucy
1.0 Mojave X 0.1 Mojave= Super Mojave
1.0 Mojave and 1.0 Pastel X 0.1 Bumble Bee= Mojave Bees or Killer Bee

I don't have that much morph like some other people. But I'm satisfied enough with my own collection. I Dont have to rush and keep spending unwise like some other people . Maybe I will take one or two morph in future. Im not in competition like some people think they are in. My plan is to breed my own. If not success I just keep them as pet for live. If I do have extra I will sell it. That it.

No comments:

Post a Comment