Monday 30 August 2010

Brief update on My little Beardie

I don't keep only snakes as pets. I do like to keep others reptiles. It been approximately 2 to 3 months since I had this little fellow. They have now grown since. I keep 2 hds as my holdback. 1.0 Orange Het Translucent and 0.1 Red Het Hypo. Their diet which I give was lettuce in the morning and some meal worm in the afternoon and occasionally I mix them together so they will eat them both in one meal.

Two beardie
Orange Het Trans
Orange Het Hypo
25cm in 3 months
Lettuce

All I can say that this two beardie had grown bigger and healthier. I So glad that I hold this 2 back. Their sure going be one of the all time favorite of mine. Everyday see snakes also bored me even with few varieties.
Sometimes I will keep either one of the beardie on my lap n watch TV with me. I know it sound lame but sound lame is much better than being dishonest in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment