Wednesday 1 September 2010

Central Baja Rosy Boa

Greeting!! It my 1st post for this month. After few year of searching for this species. I finally found them.This is the species that I mention in previous2 post. I 1st encounter this species from an Indonesian Magazine few year back. After reading and understanding their characteristic I begin my search to own one. I can say It was not easy to find this species, What available most an Wild caught specimen and wild caught specimen are not in my list to keep.







Central Baja Rosy Boa is an attractive and secretive inhabitants of the desert of South-Western North America. With the length of only 1 meter as an adult. The Movements of the Rosy Boa are slow and deliberate, although it can strike quickly. Like all boas, it is a powerful constrictor. It is completely inoffensive towards humans and is frequently keep as pet. Btw I got invited again to exhibit my animals in September. But as I say in my previous post. Too many show easily bored people and most importantly. know your animals before you exhibit them.  Endangered n Protected animals are not to be display. Walaupun kan meNGAMBANG. Unless you got some sort of special permit from locaL authorities but I strongly doubt it that will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment