Sunday 5 September 2010

Another Version of Rosy Boa

You seen My Normal Rosy Boa. What can be more better to own Albino Version of that Rosy Boa too. Here is my Albino Central Baja Rosy Boa. What do you think of that? pretty hmmm. This rosy boa are an adult female. Even though I think she ready to be breed but I think It better to wait till a year or so.





Now All I want is now to search for An Anery Rosy Boa. So I can try and breed them and hopefully can get a snow Rosy Boa from that breeding. You Guy might think I keep Buying snakes but this species is my wanted list for years, So when I came across. I have to buy it.Just for you guy info. A boa and python are quite similar but Boa is a live bearer and what it mean is that It give birth to live snakes where as python lay eggs.
For all the Muslim people around the world. I wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin for this coming festival

No comments:

Post a Comment