Sunday 12 September 2010

My three Green Tree python

Anyone into Green Tree Python? I know I really do..Still I didn't know till now whether if there are someone in Brunei Keeping them. I got Three Biak Green Tree Python in my Collection. Just wanted to show you guys the update on my Green Tree Python. Two that turn into green and one unique looking GTP that Still maintain some of it Yellow even-though she been with me for 3 years now. Yet She still maintain it Juvenile color.





Well GTP are not really for everyone. GTP are not beginner pets to keep as pets.Far far different from Ball python.. They are bitey and mean snakes although some do become docile with a lot of handling and patience. They are nice snakes if you intent just to display them in your terrarium. I Intends to add few of this gtp from different locality. My targets is cyclops and wamena locality but ofcoz if can get the blue Gtp that is the best. Jahat pun jahat lah asal lawa..Also baik jua Ular jahat dari Orang jahat..

No comments:

Post a Comment