Sunday 19 September 2010

Hari Raya Open House

Its a festive season at the moments here in Brunei. What more can my reptiles get for this festival. They too have to enjoy. I spend some amount of money to buy meals for it. I treat it for rodents buffet. Mice, Dwarf n Syrian Hamster.

Syrian Hamster
Mice
Dwarf Hamster
Reduced Pattern Ball python
Butter Ball python
Mojave Ball Python
Pastel Ball python
Bumble Bee Ball python
Albino Ball Python
Normal Ball Python
Biak Green Tree Python
Snow Motley Corn Snake
Amel Corn Snake
Normal Corn Snake

There are few more of my snakes having a feast but to upload all of it just to many. I'm glad that all snakes in my collection ate. I might be label cruel for feeding those rodent to the snakes. But think for a second. Are you vegetarian? If not, u, yourself eat meat too. Think of the person that slaughter the chicken and cow for you to consume. If you eat those Burger or what ever sausages whatever meat I say you are cruel too. U are no different. At least snakes eat rodent which consider pest to some peoples.
Bah if you think U want to save those rodents. My house banyak house rats tu, bah adopt tia, tarus, bawa trap sajur to catch it.

2 comments: