Friday 2 July 2010

My Western Hognose Update 2010

Here my pair of Western Hognose that I think are ready for breeding this season. I have miss out breeding them last season, I determine not to miss this season again, although I almost miss it again this season due to unforeseen circumstances. My 1.0 western Hognose is 100% Het Albino and 0.1 Normal Western Hognose.








Alrite, Here the thing, I now better concentrate doing my own Breeding project. I know My male Hognose are still small which I could have get it earlier this year n start raising and pumping him early of the year if only I knew that her original plan had been changed last few months.
So for now. Whoever want to have joint breeding project. My fart to your face advice. Go do yourself. Google and read it yourself. I know how to do it. If you don't. Tough luck. Will only do it for someone I know and only if I'm interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment