Thursday 3 September 2009

Scorplings

What a perfect timing to post my 1st post for this month. From my previous post, I had mention on me being newbie in arachnid keeping, Guess what, My scorpion had successfully gave birth.It started gave birth on the 1st September, Since I'm still new in Arachnid keeping, I carry research, google here and there, How to care for the scorpling, So basically I did manage found some useful site to care for scorplings, Now I'm waiting for my scorplings to reach to 3rd instar so I can separate them individually.


What is Instar? : Instar is the development stage of Scorpion, to indicate the number of molt they had gone thru.

Eg: A new born Scorpion is consider 1st instar, So the 2nd is 2nd instar n 3rd molt is 3rd instar an so on.





Asian Forest Scorpion



I think they are around 30 Scorplings



Need some?


So anyone what to keep scorpion? I'm Selling. Email me for pricing, I got a lot of surplus, better purchase a captive scorpion then buying WC Scorpion. Just my 5cents opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment