Monday 14 September 2009

what am I going to do with her?

So she is on her breeding size, close to 5 years old, Do you think I should breed her? Hell ya, she is in my breeding project this year. Wait till Her Breeding season is on.



Female Normal Ball at 2137grams as 14th September 2009

She still in Blue

Partner for This Year(Male Albino)

He at 1475grams with full Stomach


From this pairing, the hatchling I will just get 100% Het Albino (Normal looking Ball python that carry 100% Albino Gene), And If I breed The baby to it brother and sister, my chances having albino is 25%, and the rest 75% is Normal Looking Snake with possible 66% Het Albino, But If I Breed the daughter to the Father Male albino my odd is better with 50% Albino and 50% Het Albino, Which of coz if someone got female Albino Ball python that ready to breed n with appropriate breeding size, that even better, those Ball hatchling will be 100% Albino.
Email Me If you have Female Albino Ball python With at least 1500 grams(ofcoz Brunei only lah), Let do breeding project together, Be 1st to produce Albino Ball python In Brunei. Oh, None of the Female hatchling is for sale if my Ball Python Breeding is Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment