Wednesday 30 September 2009

Reptiles Magazines

So you are into reptiles, googling and reading online itself is incomplete without subscribing to reptiles magazines. I my self subscribe myself to the no:1 magazines reptiles. With this magazines, I can deepen my knowledge, Get an experts tips on reptiles husbandry, diet, breeding and so on, Besides that I can get info when n where the reptiles expo be held across the world, if I have the blink blink to visit.


Reptiles magazines

November 09 Issue

Breeding Panther Chameleon Guide

Bearded Dragon Morph Guide



Gargoyles Geckos



Tokay Geckos

The reptiles Channel also have their own Fan pages on Facebook, So if you if want to subscribe to this reptiles magazines you better sign up now, you don't want to miss few issue, It only cost $US32.99 for 12 issues include postage and reach it on your door step. You can subscribe it here.

1 comment:

  1. Alana. Thanks u.. Glad that u like it n share my love or reptiles keeping..

    ReplyDelete