Thursday 13 May 2010

0.1 TUG Tremper Sunglow

What do u know. New addition again n again. Its my newly acquired Leopard Gecko. She is not really in my plan to own actually. A friends actually interested in owning her, but after looking at her photo email by the original owner. with Serious negotiation. I tell myself, I must own her, So finally deal had been made and she is mine now.




I could have earlier owned a pair of Sunglow Leopard Geckos, But a person that I got it from cheated me. He send me a pair of SHTCT instead pair of sunglow. and when I told him about it, he insisted it was a SHTCT, so dissatisfy I took pictures and post in leopard Gecko forum. Non suggest it was a SUNGLOW but it was a SHTCT. So people, If you do come across a person by the Name of ISHWARA +60127698720 be careful, He cheat people. He even dare to say the best he can do after that incident he will try and sell my babies corn to his customer for me. What do he think I'm? A retard? Cheat me once and try to make up by trying to cheat me again. I don't care that he read this. In This reptiles Business. You don't have to cheat people just to gain some profit you wont go far with it MR. Be honest

For you guys information, SHTCT do look similar like SUNGLOW, But the difference is with the geckos tail and eyes. SHTCT tail got spotted black color where as Sunglow do not have that spotted and the eyes are different. Pictures above is a SUNGLOW where I got from an Honest supplier. Thank You for that for making me finally owned an Sunglow morph Leopard Gecko.

No comments:

Post a Comment