Wednesday 5 May 2010

Tremper Enigma 100% Het Raptor

My another Leopard Gecko Morph Collection. 0.1 Tremper Enigma 100% Het Raptor. She still a sub adult Gecko, weight around 30gramm. An clumsy Morph for leopard Geckos with sometimes just go round and round circling like a dog chasing it own tail.





If she reach her breeding size, My plan is to breed her with My 1.0 Tangerine Jungle Tremper 100% Het Raptor. Going to have a very cool babies geckos in the future. Hey! Who else got Leopard geckos here in Brunei? Show it to me? I just know few people that owned Leopard gecko In Brunei. If you afraid to owned a pet snakes, Leopard Gecko is the one of the reptiles pet you can keep and if u still afraid to keep geckos than I suggest just keep cats or fish. Habis Cerita..


No comments:

Post a Comment