Saturday 15 May 2010

Tarantulas MAY Updates

It Been a while since I last updated my Tarantulas. Next month will be officially a year that I have keep Tarantulas. I cant remember how many time they molted, I just don't keep track of their molting process. Is the same thing if I keep track of my snakes shed, they just too many to keep track by. Some I already Post it before and some I had never published it yet to reader. I got so far a total of Ten Tarantulas. 1 Chilean Species, 2 Brazilian Species and seven Mexican/Honduran Species(Bracypelma). All I can Say, All the Tarantulas I had Bought are still alive.
Chilean Rose Hair
This Rose hair grow very slow
Brazilian Salmon Pink
Cant remember when i bought her
Brazilian Black Beauty
5 month now with me
Mexican Pink Beauty
She is as big as my tiny nose booger when I got her 5 months ago
Mexican Flame Knee
Mexican Red Rump
Just 5 Months Keeping her Since January
Honduran Curly Hair
5 months keeping her
Mexican Fire Leg
Been with me 5 months now
Mexican Red Leg
Been Keeping her for 5 months now
Mexican Red Knee
She Almost a year old now

As an novice Tarantulas keeper, I prefer keeping less aggressive species. I don't see the point of me keeping an aggressive Tarantulas. I don't kow about you guys? Is it cool by keeping and aggressive Tarantulas? Nyaman kah kana gigit ani? Or Do you think is it cool cos you dare keep it and others wont? For me, Docile and calm Tarantulas is the right path at keeping tarantulas. But if you consider yourself as advance or expect keeper, Then I don't have the say. As an tarantulas Keeper, Keeping them alive is the ultimate goal . A good house keeping(Husbandry) is the most important. As you guys know, ants is the culprit that kill your Tarantulas. So always throw unfinished food cos that will attract ants, Use those ant killer powder, Spread it around outside your Tarantulas enclosure. The ants powder can killed the ants entire colonies if the ants bring it back to it nest.

Join Our Own Bruneian Exotics Pet Forum at

No comments:

Post a Comment