Monday 24 May 2010

New Hatchling Leopard Geckos

When I say is easy. It is indeed easy. Just hatched myself two leopard Geckos. It was Super Hypo tangerine Carrot tailed(SHTCT) hatchling. My 1st ever leopard geckos hatchling. As you all know, Im totally novice in leopard geckos, what more in breeding them but this species among the easiest in term of husbandry and breeding. I actually didn't see the whole process when she out of her eggs.



So what are you guys waiting for, Go get yourself a leopard Geckos, they are one of the most beautiful creature. I have a pair of adult SHTCT leopard geckos to let go cos I have spare, not that hatchling pictures above. So if you want it. Email me.For serious enquiries and if u think it is expensive and doesnt suit ur budget then just catch those house lizards, that is FREE. When u have urself leopard gecko in future. Breed yourself after that. I'm telling you guys. It damn easy.. 
Don't Forget to Join Our own Brunei Exotic pet Forum at
http://www.Bruneiexoticpets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment