Tuesday 8 February 2011

Corn Snakes Eggs

So far three of my females corn snakes had laid eggs. on the 30th Jan 2011, Amel Stripe laid 13 eggs, 3rd Feb 2011, Snow laid 12 eggs and on the 5th Feb 2011, Anery laid 11 eggs. So I have total of 36 eggs Corn eggs so far which I expected to hatch in March/April. Also I Still have one more female expected to lay maybe early March or so and Hopefully maybe the hondo project also show result.



36 corn eggs
Milk snakes laid 7 eggs, But one slug and one double egg gone bad. Had to throw that away and now left with 5 eggs.

The juvenile Leopard geckos had start eating now after it hatched last 22nd Jan 2011.

And what with the weather nowadays. My 0.1 Mojave got Respiratory Infection(R.I) SHIT. Just notice it. Saw some bubble and watery fluid on his mouth and nose. Luckily I think its not that severe, I think he just got the infection just recently.

1.0 Mojave
Heat Lamp

Mojave now on treatment. Luckily I got reptaid on me, Don't know how effective this reptaid and hopefully it is good as that was recommended for reptiles treatment. Basically its good also to had everything well prepared when keeping any reptiles. Never know we might need it someday even how careful we are. We as human too sometimes get sick. so what more reptiles. Those heat lamp is to be used to warm the snakes up, from few article I read, that warming up the sick reptiles can speed up healing process. Why not just try it.
For my Ball python projects, They still locked here n then. Just wait for it to pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment