Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

I, Marvin's Reptiles and exotics pet wishes all the Chinese peoples around the world "Happy Chinese New Year" Gong Xi fa Chai. May all happy return and prosperity year to come.


At the same time, another Colubrids Snakes had laid eggs again. Come on.. Keep it coming. Lets flood colubrids all over the market.


Still have 3 heads of colubrids snakes is expecting lay soon. My last snake that laid on 30th January 2011 had successfully laid 13 eggs. All look good except one which I suspected look infertile but Still I still going to incubate that eggs coz I not so sure it was really infertile as I seen a lot of infertile eggs but this a bit different.
On final note: I will like to wish all the Chinese again.. GONG XI FA CHAI. Ang pau na lai. and tonight lets SAR KI KONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment