Saturday 19 February 2011

Two Leo eggs

Leopard geckos season is going steadily. My Leopard laid another 2 more eggs. So cool. Its only early of the years and 3 babies leo already hatched and now this. I guess my reptiles room will be full of leopard geckos soon.

2 fertile Leopard Gecko eggs

Just to show you guys a brief update on my last years Snow Motley corn that I hatched. She getting bigger and bigger every month and from my weighing her. She weight almost 300 grams as at 18thMarch2011.

0.1 Snow Motley Corn snakes
Born on 17/3/10


And an update on my 0.1 Mojave. The 0.1 Mojave stop eating since last month. She had been breed to my 1.0 Mojave only since last September.

So what do you guy think? Is she gravid. I think she is. She been refusing food since last month and yet I notice she didn't lose any weight in her body and look eventually getting bigger than before and also it seem like she been feeding of a jumbo rats although she been refusing several time, With all that sign. That in my own conclusion, I think she is indeed gravid.

As for the rest of the Female Ball Python. Didn't See any sign that they are gravid yet although most of the female refusing to feed now. Must got sign and behavior than you can assume that they are gravid and not by guessing even though they mated. Some Ball python even though had mated yet still wont be gravid. Time will tell and hopefully one by one will show sign soon.. I so need Super Mojave In my collection. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment