Thursday 10 February 2011

Setting up aquarium tank for my daughter

My wife been nagging me for the past few week for me to set up an aquarium tank in the house so my little daughter can look at the fish swimming around. It started when i brought my little daughter to pets shop just few weeks ago. My little daughter was attracted to the fish in the aquarium that been display. She keep repeating PISH PISH PISH as I had shown her baby animal play card all the time and one of the card had fish in it
Luckily I had an empty aquarium tank in the house. It took me sometimes too to clean the aquarium n scrubbing all the dirt in the tank which I previously use that aquarium tank to house my bearded dragon. Since that beardie I had move her in bigger toyogo box and the aquarium had not been used for quite sometimes.


AquariumTiger barb, Black Tentra and Rosy Barb
Color Tentra

I not really fancy in keeping fish as pets as its required a lot of attention but since Its for my daughter happiness so I just go for it. I'm not really into those expensive super red arowana and those predator fish and fish that grow big. So we just decided to keep smaller fish that can be house together which is very cheap which I bought for B$1 a pieces and I bought 19pieces to fill in that tank. Also I purchased the tank cover, water filter and some others accessories. Overall I spend more than B$100+..(Shit)..like that also cause me $100+.

Stabilizing the fish Before I release it.
Fish Happily in tank

After releasing all 19 fish, I think it still look empty with that 3 feet tank. Maybe I should add some more fishes in there. Will love to add angel fish and (Ikan sepat) dont know what it call in English, Maybe Spot Gourami I think. Now with reptiles and fishes. Haiya, Cleaning day will take more of my time. But It worth it. My daughter happy then I'm more happier. World greatest dad lah kata kan..

2 comments:

  1. The aquarium looks bare still maybe you need to add up more stuffs inside it or get additional fishes

    Vanda Gould

    ReplyDelete
  2. u sure, I got 19 fish in that tank.. If i put some more, i think will be crowded

    ReplyDelete