Sunday 11 October 2009

Animal Books

When ever or what ever animal you decide to keep as pet, I truly believe that somehow, you or anyone should at least carry some sort of research when deciding owning it. Wanting to keep animal is not something that is taken lightly, Just because your next door neighbor have Rabbit, so you must have one, Its not about competition, It about the animal well being.I know everyone will just say, they eat, sleep, groom, clean and so on and so on, But that itself wasn't enough for me, I always wanted to know everything in detail, well information, their history, character, Country of origin, choosing, feeding and care and etc. Every animal that I ever keep, raise, or interested in, or simply wanted to learn, Books is always the best thing I would turn to, Getting specified books regarding each species/breed for me is essential, One cant learn more by heart.


Animal book that I collected

Cats( I use to have few Persian and Himalayan, They die of old age)


One of my fav Dog Breed(Doberman Pinsher, I Have 5, two die of old age)

That who are experiences and who are amateur or newbie, Please, It about learning process, I have to say, I'm still lack in experience and knowledge in some animal species still. But I do know some but not all.

2 comments:

  1. I am a firm believer in doing the research before you buy a pet. It is so sad to see all of these people on craigslist getting rid of their pets because they didn't know that so much was involved with caring for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed, One must have at least some money and time, Never neglect or abuse those animal,They do not choose to live with us, It was us that choose a life with them.

    ReplyDelete