Sunday 18 October 2009

Breeder Feeding Time

After long fasting from Hibernation, I feed all my breeder tonight, This is to ensure me that all my breeder are healthy and in the same time I can check whether all my breeder in perfect health for them to Breed.



Female Snow



Female Anery Corn



Female Amel Stripe



Female Reverse Okeetee Corn



Male Motley Corn



Male Anery Motley



Male Snow Corn



Male Hypo/Ghost Stripe


In the same time, I feed my others snake too, Here A couple of my snakes feeding, I didn't take a lot of pics because I have too many snakes, Just few pictures for the reader to see.



Mojave Ball



Bumble Bees



Normal ball



Baby Amel Corn Snake

Baby Anery Corn



Baby Normal Corn


Banana King

Still Waiting For my female breeder to shed, Then Will Start to introduce the female to my male breeder. Hopefully the hibernation do make the female into breeding mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment