Saturday 10 October 2009

Colubrids Breeding project 09/10 - Male Breeder

Here All my breeder male, They will be busy breeding in few weeks time, They already out of hibernation, And just started feeding.


Amel Corn Snake

Anery Motley Corn Snake

Motley Corn Snake

Hypo/Ghost Stripe Corn Snake


Snow Corn Snake (friend' s Pet)


Pueblan Milk Snake

Im very excited in this project, Some of the male are 1st time breeding this year, the Snow and Hypo/Ghost Stripe, and Milk Snake breeding is my 1st time ever. Hopefully with luck and patience, all my male breeder will be in breeding mode soon, I seen one male snow is showing his readiness to breed, but I will wait for them to feed and back to normal feeding schedules and then introduce them to the female. In the mean time the wait game now is officially started.


No comments:

Post a Comment