Friday 16 October 2009

Colubrids Breeding project 09/10 - Female Breeder

Here the Breeder Female, They already out from their Hibernation last two days, Will feed all the snakes in this few days.


Anery/Black Albino CornSnake

Snow Corn Snake

Amel Stripe Corn Snake

Reverse Okeetee Corn Snake

Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake


Snow and Anery had already give me eggs last season, where all the eggs successfully hatched 100%. Here the Hatchling from last season. I do believe I'm the First from Brunei successfully breed Corn Snakes, Prove me wrong either wise if there one claiming they are the first. Some of the hatchlings are sold everywhere in Brunei , and Some In Miri Sarawak, where I only keep a few to add on the collection. where as, Amel stripe eggs all was infertile, Okeetee Corn will be Breeding for the 1st time this season, So do my Apricot Pueblan Milsnake.
All the Snakes should be ready for breeding mode next month hopefully, or else all the breeding this season will be complete failure. I Still have high hope that all the snakes will eventually be breeding Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment